The symposium will take place at 100 Cordura Hall (CSLI) on Friday
and in Gates Building B03 on Saturday and Sunday.
The program is structured as follows: morning and afternoon sessions; each
session with a keynote talk and additional shorter talks. Ample time
is allotted for discussion after each talk.
Friday, December 11 ( 100 Cordura Hall )
- 9:30AM Opening Remarks: J. Barwise
- 9:45AM--12:30PM: Proof theoretic ordinals
- 2:00PM--4:45PM: Foundational reductions
- Chair: W. Sieg
- Keynote speaker: P. Martin-Löf
- Other speakers:
J. van Benthem,
- 7:00PM Buffet reception
Saturday, December 12 ( Gates Building B03 )
- 9:30AM--1:00PM: Formalizations in restricted systems
- 2:00PM--5:30PM: Applicative and self-applicative theories
- 7:00PM Banquet at Stanford Faculty Club
- Dinner speakers: P. Suppes, Anita Feferman
Click here for more information.
Sunday, December 13 ( Gates Building B03 )
- 9:30AM--1:00PM: Philosophy and history of modern mathematical thought
- 2:00PM--5:00PM: Generalized computation and reflective closure
- Closing Remarks: W. Sieg