From: [email-masked] (Prof_Weber-Wulff)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 May 94 09:30:57 +0200

Change of address for NQTHM-users mailing list
----------------------------------------------

I'm going to risk moving the NQTHM-users mailing list to another
machine at a different college. I hope to have prepared everything, but Murphy
will see to there being something missing. I have put in a forward at
the old address so that it is still valid, but please post to the
following addresses in the future:

      [email-masked]          for posting to all members of the list
      [email-masked]  for administration questions

I can also be reached at my normal email address [email-masked] for any
further problems.

Gopher server for NQTHM documents
---------------------------------

Our college is building up a gopher server at the same site. I am 
considering putting in an NQTHM entry with information on obtaining
the prover, a bibliography in BibTeX format, the etudes and solutions,
and any other useful information. If you have something (paper, nice
proof, training materials, etc) you would like to add to the gopher,
please contact me at nqthm-users-request *NOT* at nqthm-users. When we
have the gopher built I will inform you how to point your local gophers
to the entry.

Debora Weber-Wulff
TFH Berlin